Saturday, August 20, 2005

More Stuff from a Couple of Weeks Ago

Lately you might wonder if I'm still here or if I've rather set up some kind of automatic program that posts pictures from two weeks ago at regular--if two weeks later--intervals. I'm still here, and I still would like to share stories and thoughts but lately I've been so overwhelmed with stories and thoughts that I don't know where to start so I'm wimping out and putting up a lot of pictures instead. According to the old equation which tells us how many words a picture is worth, I supposed I've actually said quite a lot lately? I promise I'll get back into the groove soon.

Kimura family...our new friends from Jesus LifeHouse, shown in full celebratory attire at the third anniversary service on August 7
posted by jcm

No comments: