Monday, August 15, 2005

All Over the Web, Happy Birthday to Me!

So "all over" is a bit of an exaggeration, but it was very thoughtful of my sister to commemorate my birthday in her blog yesterday...yes, that really is a picture of me when I was four or so? I guess I'll have to rethink my idea that Koji's round cheeks come straight from Aogu and I have absolutely nothing to do with them! Hey, while you're on Ollie Lane, scroll down a bit to the entry that says "37 days," and learn about my little in-utero nephew's heart condition, the better to pray for him, my dear!

4 comments:

Shanel said...

Where did that blonde hair come from? Your hair is so different now...I don't know about the "cheeks" theory, though.

Jane said...

Well, what I love besides the girl is the yarn ribbon. Stylin'! I'm also not so sure about the cheeks. :-)

Ricardo said...

Jamie, we hope you had a great day celebrating your 30th b-day ;>)

I would have never believed that was you. The goldie locks were killing me!

Feliz Cumpleanos!

Jamie Lives in Tokyo said...

That's right, folks, I used to be blonde! Should I go back to it?! My sister's hair was always much blonder than mine, so I never ever until this very moment thought that I had blonde hair...so I really can't explain it to you! But thanks for noticing~