Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Absconder


The Saturday after we came back from Australia, we had an easy Saturday at home. That is, Aogu had an easy Saturday. I'm pretty sure I went out for some frantic shopping or something; but we all recovened in the evening for a trek down to the kaiten zushi (conveyor belt sushi) restaurant in the next building. Sushi tasted great after a week away, and Koji learned to shout his order. The young guy in the middle of the conveyor was taken off guard to hear a two-year-old shouting, "MOTTO KUDASAI! (more please!) at him. On our way back to the room we stopped into the bakery for some dessert. The pastry in Koji's hands is the one he chose, and as I predicted to myself, he picked out the cherries and left the rest of it, then tried to abscond with Aogu's peach tart as well!
posted by jcm

1 comment:

Jane said...

Whats his favorite sushi? I'm guessing the one with a little cucumber and tuna?