Monday, September 05, 2005

Studying May Not Help

Here I go again: I'm a sucker for these Blogthings. This one is about IQ, and I'm a little embarrassed to post it since my supposed score here is lower than the one on the blog that inspired me to do the test (I'm not going to tell you which one it was!). I've never ever taken any kind of IQ test before, and I actually don't even know what a "good" score is...but I'm not at all surprised to find that my Logical Intelligence is Average. Um, yeah, Aogu could have told you that before I took the test; let's just say that being logical is NOT my strong suite.

Your IQ Is 110

Your Logical Intelligence is Average
Your Verbal Intelligence is Genius
Your Mathematical Intelligence is Exceptional
Your General Knowledge is Above Average

1 comment:

Jane said...

I'm not at all surprised by your verbal intelligence rating. But I have to say that I would put your overall IQ at more like 150 or more. I'm the Mom, I should know.