Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Power of Attorney


Oops, I just edited this photo to smithereens in an attempt to protect my brother-in-law's privacy.  
It was supposed to show the handwritten  document I created to give him power of attorney.  Don't worry, he's not going to start managing all of my affairs, though I do sometimes wish I had someone to do that.  
Apparently a couple of weeks ago I dropped my prepaid reloadable train card.  I didn't miss it till I received a call from the police station.  I was going to go over there and pick it up myself, really I was.  But it's not super close or convenient to get to *whine*.....
It is close to my brother-in-law's church, a fact which became useless when the police announced their hours.  M-F 9-5
Anyway, my brother in law kindly agreed to pick it up for me tomorrow.  
Thanks to this document and its all important power of attorney transfer to my BIL in this crucial retrieving of my train card.  This time tomorrow night it'll surely be safely with me!!!

No comments: