Monday, November 04, 2013

Ebony and Ivory


God gave us this today.  In case my photo is too artistic, let me clarify that it's an electric piano.  
The girls are starting lessons with their Aunt A tomorrow.  They've already been instructed that during lessons they have to call her Sensei and be very serious.  
If things go well for them, perhaps Koji and I will join the lesson-taking crew.  
Little known fact: Aogu took piano lessons for five years.  So he's all good now; this time he's taking the generous benefactor position.  
We are all thrilled with this new addition to our family.  Or is it an addition to our furniture?  I guess the former option is more alive, so let's go with that.
PS Does the title of this post cause a certain song to play incessantly in your head?  I hope so.  I don't want to be alone. 

No comments: