Friday, January 13, 2006

Class is in Session

As I've likely mentioned here before, Koji is quite the jumper. Today, he jumped off the back of a chair in the basement--several inches higher than anything else I've seen him jump off--and laughed about it. He's also been doing somersaults successfully for months.

So I signed him up for "Tot Gymnastics".

That's how it is that he is off, with Aogu, at his first "class". The plan was for me to accompany him as the "Dad or Mom" part of the team that is required to show up. But, I'm sick AGAIN. ARGH. Now, I'm not happy about being sick but I'm not at all upset about Aogu taking Koji to the class. I'll still have nine more chances after this week.

1 comment:

Elisa said...

How did he like his class? Sorry to hear you've been sick. How are you feeling otherwise these days?