Monday, October 03, 2005

Shame on You, Auntie

How could I be so careless as to not report that as of last week on Wednesday (I think, I'm always mixing dates up because I'm not in same time zone!) Mr. Eli Benjamin Case has departed from Doernbecher Hospital and is now living in Salem, OR with his mommy, daddy and big brother Ollie?
Thank you, Jesus!
And thanks to all of you for praying. Please continue to do so. Thankfully Eli is strong enough now to be home, but he's not quite strong enough to take in all necessary nourishment by mouth. So he still needs a feeding tube, which I'm pretty sure is not much fun for him or my sister (though it's much more fun than having him in the hospital...).
I will continue to keep you posted and I promise to be more prompt next time! Or, if you are very curious, head to Life on Ollie Lane.

No comments: