Tuesday, May 09, 2006

No Time Like the Present

If you think the title of this post refers to going into labor, now that I'm six days away from my due date, I certainly agree with you. I'd like to tell you that's what I'm talking about, but I'd be lying. What I can ask is, please, pray! If I don't go into labor spontaneously on or before this Saturday the 13th, then my doctor will want to schedule me for induction. And I'm not interested in going that route, as it carries a highly increased risk of ending in C-section, which I am trying to avoid this time. It's very difficult to ask you to pray without telling much more than you ever wanted to know...

Anyway, this probably doesn't seem like a great time for me to start a new blog, right? I'm crazy! A lunatic! Stark raving mad! Probably; but the idea of a place where I can disseminate my thoughts on cooking and recipes I've tried was just too magnetic to resist. So here it is! Enjoy, and let me know what you think!

3 comments:

erika jane said...

new electornic version of nesting instinct?

good luck with no. 2! luca came on time--it may have helped that i went up and down our building stairs about five times... any 30 floor bldgs around there? or you could go back downtown and do your own hustle up the hanckock?!

erika jane said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
hadashi said...

love the forgetful elephant. of course i have already commented there...