Sunday, May 21, 2006

Five Big Ones

Happy Anniversary to Us!

It's already been five years since we got married at the Marriott Hotel in Portland, and with unabashed cliche, I must say the time has flown. Wouldn't this be much more fabulous if I could post a couple of pictures of us in wedding garb? I agree, but alas, the digital photos we have seem to be somehow incompatible. I'll keep trying but for now you'll just have to imagine us five years younger, promising to always be together.

So far, so good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe it has been that long!! And to think that was the last time I saw you as well. In my mind you are asa young and gorgeous as on that day. I'm loving the pictures and updates - Izumi is beautiful. Much love to your expanding family from the other side of the ocean.