Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Quarantine


Yesterday morning, the one day I had a job to do--teach Koji's Sunday School--at church, I woke up with a diseased left eye. I didn't know it was diseased at the time, but I had suspicions as it was red, a bit swollen, and even had nasty "discharge" oozing out of it....eewww!
Through the day it got worse, and by this morning the condition had crossed to my right eye and I was really looking splendid. Fortunately, I was able to get an appointment with an opthalmologist, who confirmed my self-diagnosis: conjunctivitis. Turns out I have the bacterial form; I guess that means I'm just not clean enough after all?!
In any case, as you can see from the lovely photo of my right eye, I can't see so well, nor am I fit to be seen.
I'll be home clutching my antibiotic drops for the next few days!

No comments: