Sunday, March 26, 2006

Boxer Briefs

Let's all celebrate the two week anniversary of Koji's cold turkey switch to "big boy underwear". Hallelujah!! The first few days were pretty crazy, with many accidents. His first accident-free day was last Monday, though, and on Thursday he even managed to wear the same pair from morning till evening with nary a leak. Perhaps this is getting to be too much information; I can't help sharing though because this whole potty-training thing has been such a source of angst for me in the last couple of months.

Not that he's entirely trained; he's still sleeping with Pull-ups and when he has to go, if I leave him to go alone there's not much chance of complete and clean success. But, he can and does tell me when he has to go, so I say that Big Boy days are here. And he looks very fetching and funny in the boxer briefs I bought him today.

Seven weeks of freedom now until I have to start over with buying diapers....

1 comment:

Jane said...

Seven weeks is BETTER than NO weeks!

:-)