Tuesday, October 14, 2014

New Potterheads


Since the beginning of September, Koji and I have read (and listened to audio tapes and by that, I mean cassette tapes, remember those?) through

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone 
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets 
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban 
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

After finishing each book, his (our) reward is renting and watching the corresponding movie. We watched HP and the Goblet of Fire yesterday. 

So naturally, today we read two chapters of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. This one will likely be a little tougher (on my throat) and take a little longer, since we don't have a good source for the audio version. Really wish we did! I might be just a little obsessed ...... Addicted..... ?!!

By the way, this is not my first time through HP..... Have you ever read this series?

No comments: