Thursday, December 06, 2007

Pump It Up, for the Fourth Time

I don't know if I've recorded it here each time it's happened, but today was the fourth birthday party we've been to at Pump It Up in the last year. Furthermore, each time, all of the celebratees (is that a word?) were Koji's school friends, so the guests were also the same crowd. I guess this is starting to sound like a complaint, but it's not, it's actually a voice of amazement that a place could be this fun! It would have to be for the same group of kids and moms to think that though we've already been there once...twice...three times, we still want to go again. And, I actually concur, I like it alot. It goes without saying, since this picture says it all, but Koji likes it too.

Here's the requisite group shot of the kids. I would love to tell you whose birthday it was, but in an thoroughly efficient manner, this party was actually in honor of seven kids, so I won't get started with trying to point them out. You will notice that Koji is terribly easy to spot in that orange shirt. I know you all think that I just like like orange...I might even venture to say that perhaps I almost like it as much as Jess, but I actually have an ulterior motive in foisting the color on my children. That is, they are easy to spot in a crowd! If you don't believe me, try it on your kids!

Koji celebrates with his friend, one of the honorees, Hibiki. I have a funny story, something Koji said about Hibiki, but it's only funny in Japanese, so I'll have to put that up in another post.

Anyone have a birthday coming up?

No comments: