Thursday, May 26, 2005

World Unseen

Here's (where there used to be*) a map of the world with the countries I've visited in red. I thought I was somewhat well-traveled, but seeing it this way makes me think I have a lot of work to do! And, this is even with China completely highlighted though I've actually only been to Hong Kong. This map is a shameless copy of the one I saw in Erika's blog. Thanks, Erika! Maybe we should go on a trip together?! What to do with the kids...

*on June 12, I'm taking the map down because I think it may be thing that's messing up the HTML I complained about in my last entry. If you are reading this and feeling cheated about not knowing where I've been, let me know and I will email the map to you! Or just go to
World 66 and make your own!

2 comments:

erika jane said...

so happy you chose to use it, too;)
i know your feeling--i crossed the border once into canada for an afternoon when i visited niagra falls and get credit for those northern-most icebergs neighboring greenland. at least i've really been to alaska...
yeah, let's get our maps filled in with some more red together.

hadashi said...

at first i thought "Erika's map? huh?" but then clicked on comments and all became clear.
so i linked to you on my blog & also felt seriously wanting in my travels too... only 13%?!
we clearly DO need to take some more trips.
thanks for the link! i credited you...