Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Sometimes Silver is Better Than Gold

Did you see those Chinese pair skaters last night? Wow. They were amazing. We actually missed the first part of their program, as we happened to switch to the Olympics just as they were getting going again after Zhang Dan fell. Had the commentators not been exclaiming about the accident, we might never have known it occurred. That's just how determined and graceful Zhang and Zhang were. Good for them!

Oh, and Happy Valentine's Day to all, but especially my Great Husband~

1 comment:

Jane said...

We haven't watched any of the Olympics yet. I usually have to wrestle the remote away from your Dad to watch anything I want to watch, like skating. You know, that NEVER happens. . .that I would actually fight for the remote. So was glad to get some news about the Chinese skaters since I also didn't read the sports page today.

Incredibly courageous!