Wednesday, October 02, 2013

SIX MONTHS






We have been living back in Tokyo for exactly six months now.  God's gifts today: 
*Misaki and co. changed to their "winter" uniform today.  The summer uniform is cute, but this one is more dignified, or something.  
*I went to BSF for the second time. And first time to meet with my discussion group.  The format is not my favorite but the ladies seen lovely.  I feel conflicted over doing that or going to yoga with moms from Misaki's class that haven't met Jesus.  I'm getting to know myself better: I'll probably somehow try to do both.  I know, that'll mean I'm doing them both halfa$$ but I might be OK with that.  
*Sky after typhoon
*Flower
*Rainbow!!
*the fact that I'm posting this here.  I've wanted and even needed to spill out some words for these six months.  But I was paralyzed, telling myself I needed to start a new blog for a new season, etc.  Now I'm here admitting all that is too much for me.  My best course is to churn  and hash here in the space that's already mine.  Well, Google's.  I'm specifically inspired, pressured and compelled by this six month anniversary.....at least enough to write this post.....





No comments: