Thursday, May 31, 2007

At One With...My Dining Room?

So I'm supposed to be going to bed early, I promise I'll get right on that when I'm done here, but first I was sucked into the vortex of this color quiz, as recommended by Jess. Once I got my results I was so puzzled that I thought it necessary to report them here:

GREEN

You are a very calm and contemplative person. Others are drawn to your peaceful, nurturing nature.

Find out your color at QuizMeme.com!



Huh? Calm and contemplative? I've actually been thinking a lot lately about how strange it is that I'm enjoying working out so much (I know I said "enjoying" and "working out," in the same sentence, who'd have thought it possible?!) and that perhaps I'm much more physical than I've recognized to this point. This, of course, is a train of thought that doesn't support the "calm" etc. category that I somehow fell into here. So I suppose these results are rubbish, but they are worth noting because I do have some green going on in the house, if not within myself, and it's ALL THANKS TO MOM!! My dining room looks smashing now; do come and see it if you haven't already.

P.S. If you detect some faint British phrasing in this post, I can't help it, I've been sucked into Harry Potter-land, and I don't see any way of escape until
July 21st, though I suppose I may feel a bit of temporary relief on July 11th?

P.P.S. It's ever so rude of me to make reference to my mom being here without making full tribute to the splendid time we had with her, Dad, Laurs, Ollie and Eli when they so kindly came for a visit earlier this month, the 12th to the 21st. Alas, I'll have to hope this mention will suffice as a tribute for now, as I really have to get to bed!

2 comments:

Jessica Jones said...

Ha ha! I think that quiz is full of crap. :) I guess I can say that, since I'm the one who posted it. Hmm. I think of you as red. Not fire engine, maybe something a touch more rosy. But definitely not pink. Or maybe tending toward maroon just a bit.

But I'm excited to see your green walls.

Anonymous said...

Very surprising indeed since I also scored green and for those people who know us both I think EVERYONE would agree that our personalities aren't really that similar... I have to agree with Jess the quiz is just wrong.