Thursday, January 05, 2012

Jumping Attire

Koji was back to school today, but it was a half day.  So the main event for the day was a couple hours at Pump It Up with friends.  OK, I may have been overdressed for hanging around a bunch of kids bouncing on giant inflatables.  I wouldn't change a thing though--that's how excited I was to get out of the house!

This tunic/dress? is from a teeny shop in Tokyo down the street from my in-laws apartment.  I'm pretty sure it's not the most flattering cut for me, but I still want it to work.  I do think these boots are working though, and that's a victorious feeling since I thrifted them. 

Bonus for today: a glimpse of Misaki in nap mode.  That means blankie (we call it "Kiki" and thumb in position.  Too bad she never did actually get to take a nap today~and with that, I bid you good night.  




pleated poppy

1 comment:

Marie, Chelsea, Buff said...

i think it looks great on you and i can totally relate to wanting to get out of the house. :) we would love for you to link up with us on sunday "sunday best". we need some help with ideas on things to wear to church, so any skirts or dresses you would like to share with us would be great! hope to see you sunday!

-marie
griffithsrated.blogspot.com